Safe Stay is coming up in London on Friday, April 27 and we wanted you to know about this event. Why?
- Safety is becoming the Number 1 priority of both business and consumer guests who look for safe places to stay in hotels and destinations they need to, or choose to, visit
- Security in hotels and venues is of utmost importance in recent years, months and days due to the increasing number of incidents, whether natural disasters or man-made
- Hotel General Managers need to be aware of the risks associated with outdated security policies and update them accordingly for the benefit of their guests and employees
Safe Stay is the place to be for those passionate about safety and security, but also those who want to learn more for the benefit of their position, company, hotel or destination. Learn from the best in class, including our advisory board, speakers, panellists, workshop leaders and moderators:
- Craig McMahon, Business Engagement & Hotel Liaison, City of Westminster Police
- Stephen Wilkinson, Regional Head EMEA – Investigations, Marriott Hotels International Limited
- Darren Carter, Head of Group Security, Edwardian Hotels London
- Miguel Gonzalez Lopez, Technical Services Director EMEA, Melia Hotels International
- Tim Levitan, Director of Security, The London Edition
- Tim Molden, Director of Security, The Savoy
Safe Stay 2018 partners include: The Institute Of Hotel Security Management, Euralarm, Professional Security Magazine, Security In Complex Environments Group, Green Light Ltd., Behavioural Analysis 2018, The Security Institute.
On Friday April 27, take time out of the office to invest in safety and security. Be aligned with the best tactics through examinations of several important topics through case studies, keynotes, dynamic discussions and workshops, including:
- New era of security and risk strategy for hotels
- Security and safety in the eyes of our guests
- Crisis management – A best practice approach for protecting people, business and reputation following a crisis event
- Defining the right market environment for life safety and security in hotels
- Security is Everybody’s Business – Obtaining all Employee Buy-In
- Cyber security and the GDPR in detail – Securing your previous, current and potential guests
- Securing the budget and ROI for added safety and security measures
Click here to download the brochure. Early bird rates apply until February 28 2018.
Click here to register now and secure your place as numbers are limited.
See you at Safe Stay in London for the full conference day on Friday April 27 and the Early registration with Welcome drinks on the evening of April 26.
Registration – https://safestayevent.com/registration/
Contact form – https://safestayevent.com/contact/
Speaker list – https://safestayevent.com/speakers/
Conference agenda – https://safestayevent.com/agenda-2/
Website – https://safestayevent.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ProperEventsTravel
Twitter – https://twitter.com/SafeStayEvent
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8650436
Event logo – https://safestayevent.com/press/